I may be a little more delinquent in posting here (as Becky likes to say :) ) this year. I am going to attempt...or should I just say, "I am going to DO," a 365 project. This basically involves me taking pictures every day of the year and posting at least one. I started the blog sweettea365.blogspot.com to post these pictures to. I wanted a clean slate to start with and a place that I know needs a blog post every.single.day.
Okay, I am scaring myself now. But I really want to do this and I know that it could tremendously improve my photography skills just by being behind the camera every day. I'm also interested to see just what I capture each day and what ridiculously high percentage of them are my children. So, tune in to the 365 blog and hopefully you will get more frequent updates from our family than you would over here.
I will still be blogging here by the way, to give more in depth updates on the Magnolia Alarids. Here's to a great year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment