Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 months!

Jacob is two months old today! In some ways it seems like the past couple months have gone by so fast and in other ways I can't believe he's only been here two months. I feel like he's such a natural part of our family who's always been here but I'm still getting used to the routine of two kiddos :) At two months Jacob is a sweet, sweet boy and he gives us great smiles all the time. He's been to two Aggie games so far. He loves his baths but hates getting dried off and will scream until his pjs are on. He puts up with Taylor's loudness really well and likes to look at her and smile when she's in his face. I won't discuss his sleeping, so as to not jinx us, but I will say that he is not sleeping through the night regularly yet. He's a good eater and has started putting some time in between feedings. He definitely lets you know when he's hungry though. Jacob will take a pacifier but it's funny because he really doesn't want it all the time like Taylor did. He will spit it out and make a funny face when he doesn't want it. We're all having a great time with him and look forward to all the fun things he'll do and learn soon!



No comments: