Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The pool is officially OPEN!

Sorry, no picture today! Just wanted to say that Taylor and Mommy officially went for a dip in the pool today. It was so warm out today so we were splashing our feet in the water. Well, Taylor's pretty persuasive, so we put our suits on and got all the way in! I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time in the pool this summer. And I think I know of a few people who are looking forward to the return of "Sunday Afternoon Swim!"

4 comments:

Amanda said...

YES!! I can't wait! :) I love summer sunday afternoons with the Alarid girls. And of course, whoever else comes, too!

Anonymous said...

how bout thrusday night girls night followed by a care-free friday when steph doesn't have to work??? :-) when's the next one of those????

Jessica said...

I'm up for the Sunday afternoon swims and the girls night with Steph not working, and lets also make Amanda skip work too (surely we can talk her into it)!

Doziers said...

dude, we are so there! Yes, I will be waiting by the phone: swimsuit, sunscreen, swim diaper (and Ella) in hand!
Uh...so whenever you are available...can you tell I don't know the meaning of hard to get??

Love ya