Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Bluebonnets!!

We had such a fun day today taking pictures in the bluebonnets with our friends and having a picnic at the park. The kiddos were so cute together and all of them were on their best behavior for us! It's not easy getting six babies to sit for the camera in a bunch of flowers with bumblebees, butterflies, and little rocks to play with!! We had a great time though and I'm so glad we can capture these moments of our children doing fun things together.








































Here are Luke, Taylor, Kinley, and Trey


Everyone look this way!


Little Momma Taylor


Here Anna, smell this!


My artistic shot :)


Taylor wearing Jace's hat


T-n-T (Taylor & Trey)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Today was sooo fun! So great to have everyone together and they all were sooooo well behaved, I don't think anyone was upset all day! Wow - we've got great kids... :)

Anonymous said...

These children are adorable!!! And I would say that even if they didn't belong to my friends/sister!