I love the green dress! Tell Taylor that Aunt Becky is super-sad that she won't be out there to see her this weekend since the Aggies lost last night : (. There is a distinct possibility that I will be making more frequent trips to Texas though.....I'll keep you posted! Love Becky
Hi Rachel! Really cute pictures. I can't wait to see you all over Easter. Taylor looks like a natural at the piano. She'll be playing Beethoven before you know it :-) Love, Rebecca
Did Eric tell you that I checked out baby Taylor pics after dinner the other night? I was looking to see if there were any new pics, maybe tomorrow after her 1st Easter. She is cut as can be, I had fun at dinner, lets do it again soon.
4 comments:
I love the green dress! Tell Taylor that Aunt Becky is super-sad that she won't be out there to see her this weekend since the Aggies lost last night : (. There is a distinct possibility that I will be making more frequent trips to Texas though.....I'll keep you posted!
Love Becky
Hi Rachel! Really cute pictures. I can't wait to see you all over Easter. Taylor looks like a natural at the piano. She'll be playing Beethoven before you know it :-) Love, Rebecca
I miss ya'll so much!
Just look at that little bundle of sweetness! Lots of love :) B
Did Eric tell you that I checked out baby Taylor pics after dinner the other night? I was looking to see if there were any new pics, maybe tomorrow after her 1st Easter. She is cut as can be, I had fun at dinner, lets do it again soon.
Happy Easter,
Clint
Post a Comment