We had poor Simon shaved recently. The amount of hair floating around our house was getting unbearable. It was either out with the hair or out with the whole kitty!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Haha Wow Poor Poor Kitty! I bet he is just thrilled! You do what ya gotta do! :)Brandi
Rachel, it is June 22, 2008, 3:00 a.m. We are at the lake house and I just opened my gmail and found all these wonderful pictures of Taylor. I don't useten this address except when I am here and I had forgotten about it. Please send everything to my aol.com address so I won't be so far behind on the beautiful pictures. Although, I must say I have really enjoyed them tonight. I would have had lots of comments on each one, I'm sure. I love you all and really enjoyed the pictures. Jojo
3 comments:
Haha Wow Poor Poor Kitty! I bet he is just thrilled! You do what ya gotta do! :)Brandi
Haha now that is funny! Wow! Poor Poor Kitty! I bet he is thrilled! You do what ya gotta do! :) B
Rachel, it is June 22, 2008, 3:00 a.m. We are at the lake house and I just opened my gmail and found all these wonderful pictures of Taylor. I don't useten this address except when I am here and I had forgotten about it. Please send everything to my aol.com address so I won't be so far behind on the beautiful pictures. Although, I must say I have really enjoyed them tonight. I would have had lots of comments on each one, I'm sure. I love you all and really enjoyed the pictures. Jojo
Post a Comment