Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweet Tea Enhancements - Professional Photo Editing

Today I am launching my new business, Sweet Tea Enhancements! I'm very excited and a little nervous about making the public announcement. You can't have a business without customers though, so I'm working on getting over the nervousness part and spreading the word.

Sweet Tea Enhancements offers custom photo editing and professional print products to fit your needs. Simply upload a photo on Sweet Tea and pick your enhancement level, then leave the rest to me. You will appreciate your enhanced photo in a whole new way. This is perfect for those vacation pictures, birthday parties, children's milestones and more that end up on your computer and not on your walls. With custom enhancing you will want to display these memories in your home, on cards, and as gifts.

Check out my website and send me a comment if you get a chance! Thanks!!
http://www.sweetteapics.com

No comments: