Jacob celebrated his 1st birthday on the 22nd, while we were at the lake! He's getting to be such a big boy. We had his party at the lake house with a lot of our family. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few of him with his cake and new four wheeler (courtesy of his super excited daddy!)
At a year old Jacob is standing up on his own, cruising around while holding onto furniture or hands, and loves to play with his sister. He has three teeth (one on top and two on bottom), he's 21 lbs (25%) and 30 inches(50%). Jacob is drinking out of a cup now and loves to eat...anything...and lots of it!
He is such a sweet boy and we are all having so much fun with him!



1 comment:
I love his "1" shirt - I shouldn't even ask, but a Momma Rachel creation?
Post a Comment