Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Something to smile about...
I wanted to post this to have to look back on. Both of my kids love their crocheted blankets that Jessica made them. Even more than the ones that I made them! But Jacob REALLY loves his. It has gotten to the point that when I lay him down in his crib and his blanket is at the end of his bed, he is trying to reach for it. Then, when I pick it up to cover him up with it, he starts laughing. Then, once he has it in his hands, he buries his face in it, snuggles down, and goes right to sleep. With all the trouble I had trying to get Taylor to take naps, I am so thankful that Jacob is a good sleeper. And it just makes me smile to see how much pure joy he gets out of that little blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trying to push the "like" button on the blog! :) Glad he loves his blankie!!!
Post a Comment