This was all done at our house, inside and outside. She brought a ton of props that were so much fun to use. Taylor even got to eat the lollipop (which she's eating again for breakfast this morning!) I love that she got Taylor and Jacob together and separate. I know I'll love having these to look back on! If you are in need/want of a great photographer check out her website and blog. www.spankimillsphotography.com
Friday, August 7, 2009
"The Picture Lady"
Yesterday we had a photographer, Spanki Mills, come to our house and take pics of the kiddos. It was so much fun and Spanki is awesome!! Taylor kept calling her the "picture lady". After each session she posts a few pictures on her blog that we can share with our friends, so here they are...
This was all done at our house, inside and outside. She brought a ton of props that were so much fun to use. Taylor even got to eat the lollipop (which she's eating again for breakfast this morning!) I love that she got Taylor and Jacob together and separate. I know I'll love having these to look back on! If you are in need/want of a great photographer check out her website and blog. www.spankimillsphotography.com





This was all done at our house, inside and outside. She brought a ton of props that were so much fun to use. Taylor even got to eat the lollipop (which she's eating again for breakfast this morning!) I love that she got Taylor and Jacob together and separate. I know I'll love having these to look back on! If you are in need/want of a great photographer check out her website and blog. www.spankimillsphotography.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These pics are great! I LOVE the one of them sitting together in the chair outside!
Those are so pretty!! It helps that the kids are so darn cute too :)
Absolutely priceless! Looks like ya'll doing doing great!
Post a Comment