Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog reading

So, lately I've started reading a lot of other blogs by random people I don't know. Usually it's a matter of following links from various blogs until I'm really not sure how lost I am. Some of them are good, some not. Most are about design and creative stuff or good mommy ideas. Well, today I ran across one I have to share (mostly because I was laughing so hard that I actually had tears.) So, if you're looking for something to read today, check out TheBloggess.com . I do have to put a warning on this though - it's not very pg, pc, or CoC. But the three posts I read I found funny anyway :)

2 comments:

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

As I write this, tears are streaming down my face...she is hilarious! I'm so glad you shared.

Becky said...

I'm hooked.