Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

I Won!!

I am super excited right now!! I tend to enter drawings from time to time but never really expect to win anything (because that's usually how it goes :) ) but today I did!!!

As you might have seen recently, I've added the Fabulous Fun Finds button to our blog. I found her blog from the Tip Junkie blog and have started entering her giveaways. She always has tons of cool stuff on there (and next week starts the ALL BOY week!) that different companies are giving away. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on her blog.

So last week I entered to win the Sperry Top Sider Sandals she had featured and this morning I get an email that I won! Actually, the email went to my junk mailbox accidentally so it's a really good thing that I checked that too today :) How fun! Here's a picture of them:

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!! Those are super cute! What size are you? :)

Rachel said...

I said a 7. I hope they fit!!

Jessica said...

VERY COOL! Have fun at the wedding! Tell Becky congrats!