Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Boy Alarid

We found out today that the newest addition to our family will be a little boy! We had a wonderful ultrasound appointment. The doctors were really nice and told us everything they were looking at. Everything looks good! Our due date is August 1st and we're very excited to meet him. Here's a first look at our little boy:
His profile


His first "Gig 'Em"


A 3D picture of his face


A 3D picture of his hand and knee

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats! I am so excited to meet him!

Doziers said...

can't wait to meet the precious little man! Taylor is going to eat him up! Can't wait to watch her awesome mothering skills at work!!!

Anonymous said...

His "first Gig 'Em"??? Come on now, he's been doing a gig 'em since he first grew a thumb!

Jessica said...

I love the 3-D pics! I think his little face looks like your's Rach!

Sarah said...

wahoo!!!! so excited for you guys!!! Tay's going to be a great mama sis for him!!!