Eric and Rachel at the F-2 Reunion after the K-State game.

Crashed out! Sometimes eating is just too much of a workout!
Tay decided to pose for me. She is just so proud of her rainboots. She has even learned how to put them on all by herself. And if she's wearing boots then she MUST wear a hat as well!


3 comments:
Thank you!!!! Sooo cute....maybe she can wear the rainboots with her flower girl dress next year!
First, no you don't "know" me. I knew and played with Eric & Chris (Andy, too) when they lived in Conroe and I would go visit my Aunt Mariyln (Hayes). Y'all ran into my parents, David and Julie Singletary, and then I stumbled upon your blog tonight, so I thought I would leave a message!
You have a beautiful family. My family and I live in Austin; if you'd like to take a look at our blog, you can e-mail me, as I am set to private. kell513@msn.com
Anyway...just wanted to say HI!
Best Wishes to you and your family,
Britney (Singletary) Kell
love them in boots no matter what you do they can't run away
Post a Comment