Saturday, September 27, 2008
Crashed
Taylor has been learning to live without her pacifier this week. It's seriously like breaking a habit. I took this picture of her because it was the the day after Eric had gotten her to bed without it for the first time. I tried to get her to take her nap without it and she just went back and forth between playing and crying in her crib for 3 hours. Every time I went to check on her she had some reason that she needed to get out of bed and the two times I did pick her up she just started laughing at me! So, after 3 hours I just let her get out of bed to play. She eventually asked to watch Pooh Bear on the tv so I put a movie in for her. 5 minutes later I came in to check on her and she was passed out! We have since had better luck with bedtimes although she does still occasionally ask for her "paf".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Isn't it amazing how someone so little can be so stubborn?!?
Hilllllllarious!
LOVE them on my lap[ when they are tired, put on a movie, cover with a blankie and they sleep real quick, then you can play all you want with the little p---y, wrap the soft little hand around your meat and use it to beat off
Post a Comment