Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm OK!




I was feeling a little under the weather but I'm getting better. I had a very exciting couple of days. I got to see lots of doctors on Saturday. When I woke up, I had what the doctors called an "impressive" rash so Mommy and Daddy took me to the after hours clinic to get me checked out. I went home and took a nap but when I woke up again I had lips bigger than Angelina Jolie!! (This was confirmed by several nurses and doctors.) So I went to the ER and met some really nice people. Then they told MommyDaddy that I couldn't go home, but I couldn't stay there either. So, I got to ride in an Ambulance with Mommy to Texas Children's Hospital in downtown Houston. They wanted to watch me and make sure I didn't have Kawasaki's disease. We had a really long night and lots of people looked at me but they finally decided that I could go home after all. Here's some pictures of me with my new doctor skills I learned. Thank you to everyone for checking on me and saying prayers for me.

6 comments:

Craig'O said...

Praise God!!! Jenn and John kept us updated, so since we hadn't heard any news, we hoped that meant good things!!! We're glad yall are back home!

Amanda said...

I was worried to come home and hear that miss priss was sick! I'm so glad everything's ok!

Jessica said...

Taylor, we are all so happy that you are doing fine and can't wait to get together and play!

The Oliverios said...

Yay! So glad to see the sweet pictures of our friend Taylor! We love you and are glad you are feeling better!! Love, Trey, John, & Jennifer

Sarah said...

We're soooo glad that Miss Thang is feeling better!!! And that you are blogging again!!! I love Eric's shirt too!! ; )

Anonymous said...

love having my hand in their littlepull ups or diapers and feeling the little bald p---y