I cannot believe she is floating all by herself! It is crazy to see a tiny little girl swimming in deep water! I am going to send the swimming information to all my loved ones with pools or water nearby!!
Ummm, didn't you have an entire week to yourself? Where are the updated pictures??? : ) I know, you've been too busy shopping, but hey...the rest of us have nap time to find something to do with our time! haha!
3 comments:
I cannot believe she is floating all by herself! It is crazy to see a tiny little girl swimming in deep water! I am going to send the swimming information to all my loved ones with pools or water nearby!!
OKay, like I am needing some more pictures!!! (Sorry)
Ummm, didn't you have an entire week to yourself? Where are the updated pictures??? : ) I know, you've been too busy shopping, but hey...the rest of us have nap time to find something to do with our time! haha!
Post a Comment