Here are some pictures of Taylor at 6 months. Time sure has flown by!! I can't believe how big she's getting. At her dr. appt she weighed 17 lbs and was 26 inches long. Right now she is learning to crawl. So far, she can crawl backwards but hasn't learned to put it in drive yet. Everything she picks up goes straight into the mouth and she loves to pull her mommy's hair! She is saying Mama and Dada but we're not quite sure she knows what they mean yet. I could have sworn today she said "cat" but I think it was on accident - we were petting Simon at the time though so it definitely surprised me :) I'll post the pictures of our trip to the lake as soon as I get them on my computer. Keep checking back!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
I'm 6 months!!
Here are some pictures of Taylor at 6 months. Time sure has flown by!! I can't believe how big she's getting. At her dr. appt she weighed 17 lbs and was 26 inches long. Right now she is learning to crawl. So far, she can crawl backwards but hasn't learned to put it in drive yet. Everything she picks up goes straight into the mouth and she loves to pull her mommy's hair! She is saying Mama and Dada but we're not quite sure she knows what they mean yet. I could have sworn today she said "cat" but I think it was on accident - we were petting Simon at the time though so it definitely surprised me :) I'll post the pictures of our trip to the lake as soon as I get them on my computer. Keep checking back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment