She's getting so BIG!!! Just thought I would post a couple of pictures here since she's growing so fast. She's starting to really play with her toys now...when I remember to give them to her :) !!! Taylor loves her little play gym that plays music. She just looks up at the smiley face with the lights and just smiles and coos. It's good for about 15 minutes in the morning which is just enough time for Mommy to eat!
1 comment:
Hi, received your card today. Thank you for the picture and I love your website. I will look forward to seeing other pictures of your family. I am able to go online all the time now, even when I am out on the truck. So I will check it regularly. Mom is moving back to Paris so maybe the three of you will be able to visit and I will get to see all of you. Keep in touch. Love, Judy
Post a Comment