Pages

Friday, February 2, 2007

The Blog Begins!

Hi All!
We've set up this page to keep in touch with everyone and to let you all know what's happening in our lives. With the new addition of Taylor we thought this would be a good place to post pictures and milestones that you can check up on anytime. Please remember to post comments and let us know you've been here.
Love,
Rachel, Eric, and Taylor

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! I appear to be your very first visitor!! This is very cool - can't wait to watch your website develop. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I love the page and what a great idea! Luv ya'll ~ Brandi

Anonymous said...

I love the little bear!!! Can't wait to see her again (and ya'll too). Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, how special is this? What a great idea! The pictures are precious. I'm looking forward to what is coming next. Love Mimi

Anonymous said...

You'all are a beautiful family. Enjoy her, as she will be grown before you know it! Love, lb